Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Thriller Is Back

Have I ever broken a promise to you?
Have I ever once in my life broken a promise to you?
Have I ever said I would be somewhere and not shown up?
Have I ever hurt you so bad, that you've gotten tired and fed up?

I know, I have, So stop Lying,
I know, I am bad, So stop Dying,
I know, I am a dick, So stop Crying,
For fuck sake, I am dead, So stop Trying.

What if, I give you a piece of my heart,
Don't you think I deserve a fresh start,
I will take you to a ball & I will make you shop at Walmart,
I will get you South Park and a Stuffed Bart.

Let this feeling begin, Just give it a chance, Let it crack,
If you don't listen to me, You are gonna get a solid smack,
OK! Kidding, Seriously, What will it take me to get you on track,
COz, I ain't gonna wait, Its no Fate, Its YOU! Just come back..!

I wait for you, even though you don't wait back,
I come where ever you are, by road or by track,
Oh..! I love you SO MUCH, I cant Hold Back,
MJ is here with me, He admits, The Thriller Is Back.

No comments: