Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Revolution

I have no gun, Neither sword nor spear,
But my heart is valiant, I feel no fear,
It is full of spirit, complete with Love and tear,
Strange times, I cant even hold you and say, Love you dear.

Why, What, Where, are foolish questions that I wouldn't dare ask,
I see you are preoccupied with sex and fornication in the dark,
In daylight, You are like the world, strong and emotionless, Hark!
Love doesn't reside here, All you need is Violence and Fuck.

Vengeance is tearing me apart, I ask for your heart,
That truly feels love, The feeling that beats inside your strawberry tart,
There is no sex here, No violence here, They lie dead here, in a cart,
A Martyr lives within me, A revolution I calleth to start...

Let purity fight the lust, Bring forth thy army with a sincere mind,
For there is a home in every heart that you will find,
Love thy hope is not lost, I shall hoist thy flag on every man, woman, child,
A revolution, I cant do it alone, I need you, We can bring forth the Dark Reign down, Together we can't be defied.

No comments: