Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A New Page Lost

Horror, in those eyes, dry and with out compassion,
Tired of writing songs of joy,
The harmony just doesn't sound natural,
Why is this heartache, paining so much....!

Feeling excited about something, Lilly, The color,
Dark and unnatural, Spell bound and vicious,
Here Lies Dobby, the sands blowing on my grave,
No one to give me a hug, no one to save.

In hiding I lead my life, from friends, from family,
And somewhere i meet you, you feel me,
Like no one did, I instantly spark with you,
Burn marks on me, Why? Fire when we touch..how, no clue.

Severed and Charred are many, You've burnt them alive,
Pages and pages have I wanted to write,
I feel there is so less within you, than in me,
For the world to see, we are mutant, alone, but inside we feel free.

The world looks at us with hate, No one can ever enter our gates,
We are so heavily guarded, We make us secure, Fire state,
Fate, or destiny, You cant live with me, I cant live without,
Burn the New Page, Its unworthy, no sincerity, and full of doubt.

I am loosing you, I fear the darkest hour, a horrified haze,
The final battle shall, doom us both, the showdown in a maze,
A daze, Amazing grace, To face, my darkest heart, follows a chase,
Stays that way, Forbidden henceforth, is the New Page.

Engage and destroy me, I will let you win, for you own me now,
Heart is dark, but the mind revolts, Unchanged and Filthy,
The crying gets louder, but you have risen and you cant hear me,
The Page is lost, the copy burnt, The Secret of you, forever now lies only within me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful