Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hash Value

Magnetic Vault opening, There is an information bypass,
That is just about to happen, A sudden neuro surge,
Makes the acid to tread slow, silently harness,
The zenith of the brightness, swing in the urge.

De marking the cipher, the variable just decrypts,
Marking the end of a sinful journey, Breaking the encryption,
Fire sale, nasty equations, honey and milk swamps,
Beat the heart beat, syncing with the BPM to the aeronation.

Decryption of the key, that lies in you, The Secret
My Secret is airborne for your heart,
The message is in Hash Value, MD5 compact,
Reading will need you to feel me, In Passionate Perfect.

Breathe me inside you, reading you through, whole,
Are the dynamics in plush green beauty of your Soul?
Entering that key, finds you me, and my Trojan's Clue,
Your system's been compromised, You are mine, My Hash Value.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading a lot and your stories are worth reading, nice blog, keep it up.