Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All Ends Here...!

How does it feel, when something so close to you,
Everything that it meant to you,
Most beautiful moments though they were few,
Are taken away from you...

When Love gets the last laugh,
When you feel like a moron and daft,
Everything you gave, just goes in vain,
Like the soft white rabbit, innocent and pure, slain.

In broad daylight, A pain beyond comprehension,
Like an Easter Sunday without resurrection,
Killing the sweet emotion, deep and wild insurrection,
Blind me, for I want to end with it, in wise condemnation.

Oh Why don't you see, This Love is all I have,
And no other shall it be opened to, my heart, don't you care,
The memories of my dark past, Darker than the brightest night,
Shall stay hidden in me, For here I lay, in unforgiving plight.

Crying and the sounds in my ears, Oh I wish,
I was all out of tears, It spears, like a deep indestructible pain,
Child, This is where I say, Good Bye, I have waited for you in Vain.
A lot to share with sorrow no tear, but Unfortunately, its a Bye, COz it All Ends Here.

No comments: