Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

From the Corner of My Bed

Far away, somewhere you hold the key,
I talk to you, the things i didn't know about me,
Suddenly, symbols change to words, that you haven't said,
I dream about you, from the corner of my bed.

The exhilaration of talking to you, seeing your face,
So new, feels like a world so clean, no air only space,
Stars here, I can touch them, sparkle with me, White & Red,
All is reachable now, from the corner of my bed.

Something exciting, my heart is jumping little by little,
I look at you, my mind jumps and ceases to settle,
Making a world of you and me alone, in my head,
Dreams are reality here, viewed from the corner of my head.

I keep smiling, keep thinking of you, when i will speak to you,
Flowers are back, and so it is roses for you, Smells so new,
I care about you, The days knowing you are few but I survived,
Now I cant reverse it, Knowing you more, come lets talk...from the corner of my bed.

No comments: