Search This Blog

Sunday, July 03, 2011

The Most Beautiful Thing in this World

Feel like a cold night is going on,
Scared if I don't use the blanket,
What if some essentials I might forget,
Imagine the missing of another sunrise and sunset.

No I am not upset, I wonder why,
You live in careless hope, continuously intensified.
Rather live, with in you, than a social medium,
An organism, simply making contact, suppressed but insecure and random.

A lie, a pain within, a crazy thought,
Breathing and living in my cerebral might.
Crying to control every action and emotion,
And like ice, touched twice, my skin, from with in.

Come back here, I lying down on my pillow,
The bed feels lazy, warm and makes me slow.
Like another dream ends, A wake up Epiphany unfurled,
Sometimes not being in control is the most beautiful thing in this world.

No comments: